Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to kick the winter blues straight in the groin

now not to complain about the cold again, but really -38 celcius is enough to make the hairs in my nose feel like needles and makes my fingers wanna fall off even though im wearing mitts meant for skiing. wtf mother nature? wtf? soooooo to kick thewinter blues i have come up with the perfect solution, i longingly look at pictures from my trip to cuba and just pretend i am there. see below, just me, the sun, a bubba filled with slushy yumminess and one of my best girls. honestly what more could i want?



and when cuba pictures dont make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside i look at pictures that scream love. like the two below, olivia giving me a kiss, sooooooo wet but omg i love her! and then the break your screen because they are sooooooooooo freakin' cute combination of olivia and ella. ive got some more cute shots from this past weekend, it was my nephew's birthday. they need a little touching up and then they will make an appearance in blogland. so for now, when you're feeling cold or lonely, just come here and take a look. such a happy place :)


xo,
laura


2 comments:

  1. oh little olivia is so presh! and i really need some warm weather...asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe,

    Do you have a shot of Olivia with most of her outfit showing? I didn't take one and I wanted to blog about it.

    Hope to see you soon! What you doing Feb 4th after the spa? Want to come over and hang out? Maybe Jen too?

    ReplyDelete