Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr. Tonsilitis and a little b-day sneak peak

Has it seriously been almost a month since I last posted? Again I am not dead. Life consumes my time, but in a good way. It's been a pretty awesome month, lots going on and lots of happiness. One small bump in the road was my run in with Tonsilitis. It felt like all kinds of terrible and Im still not one hundred percent recovered but I'm getting there.
I have some super cute pictures I took at my nieces b-day to share and I have a few scheduled photoshoots coming up that will eventually make their way to blogland. And holy hannah montanna I leave for Honduras in 7 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Tonsilitis better eff off, so I can heal up and get life sorted out before I have to haul butt way down south and build an orphanage. yes im still in schock people are entrusted me to actually lay brick.
Sooooo here's a sneak peak of the b-day pics to come. Sweet Olivia in her rainbow stripped tights and red tutu. Seriously cute.

xo, Laura

1 comment: