Sunday, October 30, 2011

HELP! I've fallen and can't get up: Fall Photo Sessions





Holy hannah, is anyone shocked it's the end of october?

i seriously dont know where time has gone...how have i not posted anything in almost 2 months?! how rude of me!!!

ive had my hands full with work and photography. just wrapped up my last fall session and im giving myself an entire 3 days to breathe before i jump into winter/xmas sessions full speed ahead.

anyone have any good ideas or locations in durham or the gta for a winter shoot? no snow yet, wtf!

ive done 2 indoors for promo shots and they look great so far buuuuut may not work for large families. im open to all suggestions!!

anywho, here's a sneak peak of a fall session...more to come.

ive missed you blog world.


kisses and misses,

xo laura

No comments:

Post a Comment