Sunday, April 3, 2011

zodiac who?

i told misery to take a hike. it really wasnt helping the situation, but i couldnt help it.

it is time to re-focus my energy on the positive, and this includes positive people.

it is not the end of the world when things don't go as planned. yes it might make you feel small, yes it might feel like your heart is being ripped in two and yes it might make you feel rage you didnt think was possible, BUT, sometimes life decides you need to go in a different direction.


now as nuts as it sounds, i religiously read my horoscope every night. and it's ALWAYS dead on. i dont read in the morning, because i dont want to create or hunt down events that will make my horoschope true. i read them at night to see how accurate they are. at the moment my horoscope is telling me i will get out of this slump, i just need to push forward.


so here i go, pushing forward. cross your fingers i dont fall flat on my face again.


i have a soft spot for peacocks. im in love with their colour.



xo, laura

No comments:

Post a Comment