Tuesday, October 12, 2010

photographing dogs and cats


it is very difficult to get a dog or cat to sit still when a camera is making noise and has bright light shooting out of it! but some of these turned out pretty nicely. none of these were planned. like always i had my camera on me and just whipped my baby out and started clicking. the adorable puppy is my fur niece lacey and the sweet kitten is my other fur niece lily. all of these pictures are unedited and just taken in an automatice setting. i did get a chance to play around with my camera functions last week, just around my apartment, and i was impressed with the outcome. i will save those for another post, as i may attempt to edit those ones. hope everyone's week is off to great start.



























No comments:

Post a Comment